I speak with Eric Tom, who is the executive vice president global sales for IGT, which is the world's largest manufacturer of slot machines.
We talk about their new Back to the Future slot machine which will be introduced into casinos throughout the US in the upcoming months and now here's Eric Tom, I am here with Eric Tom, the executive vice president global sales for IGT, which is the world's largest manufacturers Slot machines and Tom % uh. This is wanna, be your new machines, the Back to the Future slot. Can you give us a little bit of background how this came about sure so back to the future we all owe I mean I grew up with this. This movie arm, it really did established a whole new genre, all movies, where the whole notion moving flying going back and forth in time became someone a reality and what would be like to be able to call back into your future soul. We work hard to get his license as well the, and we will make sure that we could get all the key characters in the movie to participate, and so we've got some great video clips up the movie bring back.
A lot of great memories are from that generation and, as you all know, many for gamers are you know my age back in the fifties and sixties makes perfect back I, and when will this be in the casinos this'll be available in all four months? What happens? Eso thats picture early part 2014. I Kenya take us through some of these bonus round. Just looks like a great little sumptin, so the cool thing about this key is that you, as an unlockable, the game, be within the actual saw for itself severe player https://www.casinoslots.co.nz/live-dealer-casinos .
That ensures marty's experience and you continue to enjoy that. You can play that game. It'S a funny. If you Hiram that wanna move onto gifts experience you can this week simply push a button.
F lee biscayne you wanna go back to marty's gaming. Go back to marty's. Games really really allows for player to experience a game over extended periods, lot of players. My tire a game within nine to 12 months. This list this as you keep on coming back for the second game. That'S buried deep inside the game, mechanics Kenya!
Thanks to some these bonus rounds, Jer way marty's game. You move it to the bonus round, decide which is a bonus gonna win. You want the car bonus you get. Free spins has been further higher credits. Wheel itself pushed back was about.
Obviously, although these free spins is accumulating more more points, marty's free spin bonus do a big bonus yep. We certainly gives game and the richer. In a bonus case, we make a selection, shows you what the other ones were with those important feature to understand which mister so me to keep coming back for the next potential and the try to not be determined its all ran away all around them. Absolute begin item OC the more you can fuel the engine, the more more the higher your multiplayer overnight, gonna feel anything with that now is there some simple you find that enter bonus round here there were, there will be to and attract yep to anthrax.
00. More few logs was what we're looking for crazy multiplier gives you a higher possibility you going to we and the track a guy thing, I one more them I'll those it I'm I'll at more fuel, more fuel sponging I see now. This is a penny game and again the minimum and maximum bad.
A minimum bet is 75 cents. A the multiple lines and maximum bet is, I think, I think, three dollars dollars and there's a progressive on this % uh on this one. There is no progress, so this is a stand-alone on a season-long risky and again this will be in the casino 2000, actually early part of 2014 very early early part 2014 Eric Tom thanks very much for spending time with us.
We all are searching for ways to make our resume stand out amongst a sea of possibilities. As members of Generation Y, many of us are starting our careers off with little experience that differentiates us from the crowd. Did you have two internships and participate in your school’s business club? Great, so did everyone else. This is why professionalism and the willingness to go the extra mile can pay off greatly when submitting your applications. While this could mean thoughtful pitch emails or cover letters, many members of Generation Y are looking to the aesthetics of the resume itself. Perhaps the easiest way to make your resume jump out is the addition of color but, before you start heavily tweaking the visuals, take the following into consideration:
1) First and foremost, less is more. An HR professional will never review a resume and think to himself or herself, “what a great resume. If only it had a pop of pink.” However, there are plenty of individuals that would be turned off by resumes with loud color. Therefore, when debating how much lime green to include across the top where your name is displayed, err on the side of caution.
2) Too many colors on a resume is visually off-putting. Are you tempted to have three different colors for your job title, the company you worked for and the description of your role? To put it simply, don’t. Too many colors on a resume will serve as a distraction and will reflect lack of professionalism. To play it safe, stick to one or two hues for the font and use resume editor; if you are feeling particularly ambitious and want more, consider experimenting with various shading options within the same color families.
3) Legibility is top priority when choosing colors for the resume. Lighter colors may communicate that you’re energetic and outgoing, but they can be difficult to read on certain screens. What’s more, if the person reviewing your resume is low on printer ink, your wording will be even more faded than usual. Therefore, stick to darker colors on your resume unless the lighter tints are being featured on an insignificant visual detail, like a border or self-designed logo in the corner.
4) Don’t be lazy when featuring color. The ability to use your word document to turn font from black to plum will impress no one. Therefore, if you do want to use color to showcase your cleverness, make sure that you’re doing so in ways that are genuinely creative or demonstrate skill. This could be designing an emblem that incorporates your name; featuring attractive borders; or creating a vibrant header to display your name.
5) Keep the target audience in mind. There are certain industries where colored resumes may be welcomed, and plenty that may frown down upon the practice. If you’re unsure about how a decorative application may be received, turn to the company’s website and how it describes itself. Do they value creativity and “thinking outside the box”? Alternatively, do they prioritize professionalism and meeting goals? If you’re still unsure if whether your colored resume would be welcomed or tossed, do a bit of research into the organization’s dress code; environment’s with casual attire are more likely to accept nontraditional layouts, while those that promote classic business attire are more likely to favor black-and- white versions. Still not sure whether or not to incorporate color into your resume? Play it safe and skip the multi-pigment designs.
The internet is mostly associated with the younger generation because they were the ones to grow up with it.
As a result of that association, most people assume that only young people can get a degree from an online university. 20-somethings may make up a large portion of the population, but that is just because they are naturally college bound after high school. If you are 40+ and looking for a way to continue your education, the internet may be the perfect place for you to go. There are a number of benefits from online schooling that should drive you to try it, as long as you are willing to keep an open mind. Hopefully the information below will at least convince you to consider it.
Reasons to Go to School Online
The older you get, the busier your life becomes. Work, family, and the general activity of the day leave very little room for college classes. You may consider going to night school to combat all of this, but that still means you have to adjust your life around your schooling. Online, you do the exact opposite. You study and do your homework when you have a chance to, no matter how busy you may be. That is why this option works for older people.
Online, you don’t have to feel like an outcast because you’re older than 22. A lot of adults feel awkward going to a college campus because they just don’t mesh with the younger crowd. If you go to school online, you won’t have to worry about that pressure at all. You will be able to get the degree you want while being around the people you already love. No awkward feeling necessary.
How to Find a Good Online College
If you think you want to apply for an online college, there are tons of them to choose from. Start by looking for an online university that offers the degree you are interested in. Then verify that each of your options is accredited and check reviews for them online. If you like what you see, you can delve further into the degree programs and the courses they involve. You may also be able to contact the school to ask any questions you have about your degree. Talk to a financial aid advisor to make sure you can pay for you education, and then choose the best school for you. This may take a little time, but it will be worth the research in the end.
As a college student, you are inevitably going to be asked to write an essay or two for class. This is especially true for English classes, but it can apply to any courses that you may take in college. I have a whole blog devoted to college writing tips because I know how much writing is a part of the educational process. Over the past three years that I have worked as a writer online, I have learned some quick tricks to speed up writing times considerably. I can write a 1,000 word college essay in a half hour if I don’t have to research it, and I can finish it in an hour if I have to cite my resources. How do I do it? Follow the tips below and you’ll find out.
Use Keyboard Shortcuts
One of the easiest ways to save time when you write is to get familiar with your keyboard. There are tons of little shortcuts you can use with your keyboard alone, and every one of them can shave seconds off your essay writing time. I use keyboard shortcuts every hour of the day, and I know they help me cut off at least an hour in my day because of how much I write. Who knows how much time they could save you?
Here are some of my favorite keyboard shortcuts:
Backspace: Go back to previous page on web browsers
Ctrl+A: Select all
Ctrl+Alt+Delete: Shuts down computer or pulls up task bar
Ctrl+B: Bold in text editors, bookmark in web browsers
Ctrl+H: Replace in MS Word and other text editors, history in web browsers
Ctrl+N: New window
Ctrl+T: New tab in web browser
Tab: Go to the next section of a form on a web browser
There are tons of others out there to choose from, but those are the ones I find myself using most often. You can test them out for yourself, and you will soon see how much easier they are to use than any other writing option.
Write Everything at Once
Rather than writing part of an essay, reading it, and editing it before you start on the next part, you need to get all of your thoughts out at once. I am writing this entire article in one swoop, and then I will go back to checking for typos and whatnot when I’m done. I’m about nine minutes into it now without stopping, and I know I would have spent twice that amount of time or longer if I had to stop to edit while I wrote. If you get all of your thoughts out at once, you can allow your brain to pump out information like it would for a conversation. That is going to save you a ton of thinking time in the end, which is half the battle of writing essays.
The autocorrect option on Microsoft Word can be your best friend when you want to save time in your writing. It can correct typos that you make on a regular basis so you don’t have to worry about editing them every time. You can either manually set your autocorrect options or you can right click on a red, misspelled word to set the options from there. With the right amount of corrections built in, you can easily shave hours off your writing time in the future. Explore your computer thoroughly and learn how to use it to your advantage. You’ll have a much easier time writing that way in the future.
Field trips and hands-on learning opportunities in the public school system are decreasing due to budget constraints and legal considerations. These tools can greatly enhance the learning experience.
There are several home schooling advantages, but packing the kids in the car at the drop of the hat for a dynamic learning experience, is at the top of the list.
One advantage of home schooling is flexibility. You can choose the field trips you desire based on your interests, budget, and needs of your child. These educational experiences can act as a supplement to your daily lessons and allow you to interact with individual “experts” on the subject your child is learning.
For example, the science lesson of the day is about sea animals. In the typical classroom, a student learns through reading the chapter in the textbook or watching a video. This type of learning satisfies visual and auditory learners, but leaves out tactile/kinesthetic learners. These overlooked students learn best through a hands-on approach. They like to touch, move, and experience the lesson.
Home schooling advantages include taking the kids to the aquarium or local science museum to supplement the textbook and provide tactile learning. You can use an online Study Guide for successful and effortless learning. Children will be able to use all their senses through a tour of the aquarium, touching and viewing the sea animals, and discussing sea animals with an aquarium expert.
Computers and the Internet have seen an increased presence in the school system, but are not used to their maximum potential. An advantage of home schooling is to explore the Internet at your own pace, without other classmates or school schedules causing an interruption. Through home schooling you have the advantage of covering the required curriculum as well as extending research into areas your child is interested in exploring.
Activities outside of the textbook add value to the educational experience for both the child and parent by attaching personal meaning to the lesson.